We had a really nice weekend. I hope you did too!
I would like to say how much I enjoyed conference but to honest, I didn't hear one word!
Saturday morning we opted to have an Easter egg hunt with friends instead of tuning in.
Rex helping Lucy gather eggs.
She could carry her huge basket!
Taking inventory
Caden is one lucky guy being surrounded by all these girls!
Lucy's favortie part the of day,
chasing the easter bunny.
After the egg hunt, I got lazy and didn't take any more pictures from the weekend.
I'm really regretting it now
Later that day we drove out to Mesa to have a sleepover with our friends, the Woffinden's. Rex and Keith went to the preisthood session while Nicci and I took the kids out for a hamburgers and colored easter eggs. Once the men arrived home, we sent the kids straight to bed and stayed up way too late catching up and playing games. The next morning we made a huge breakfast, checked out what the easter bunny brought, and played around with the kids while conference was playing in the background. We really tried to listen but the kids were not making it easy. After the morning session we drove home, ate some lunch, and all zonked out durning the afternoon session. We were exhausted!
I am looking forward to feeling renewed and inspired over the next few weeks as I listen while out running.
The girls in their easter dresses from last Sunday.
Rex had early morning church meetings,
therefore being left out of the picture.

4 comments:
Such a gorgeous group of girls! Did you get those dresses at Target? I saw them there and thought they were SO cute. That store will be the death of me. Sounds like you guys had a great weekend. I wish I could tell you all about conference, but it sounds like we were both in similar boats. Whoops!
wear the dresses again this week when we wear ours!!
What a fun weekend!! Good idea to listen to Conference while running.
we missed you guys and the annual Foothills egg hunt. sounds like you guys were busy!
Post a Comment