01. The girls and I are spending as much time as possible outdoors. We only have a few short months before it hits 100 degrees here.
02. We even spent yesterday morning at the zoo. Lucy is finally at an age where she gets excited to see the animals.
03. Rex is still busy. Between working, job hunting, and fulfilling his church responsibilities, there hasn't been much time for anything else. We miss him!
04. 5 weeks until the big race! We had a setback in our training when we missed our long runs two weeks in a row. We paid for it the next week but we're back on track. Tuesday I ran my fastest time yet!
05. This week I was determined to get back on my healthy eating kick. Didn't happen. I caved on Tuesday night. The whole point of me running this race was to lose these last 6 pounds. Not happening. Instead it's now 10 pounds. Honestly!
06. Our lease is up on the Subaru this weekend. I am going to miss my car but not the payment. I am nervous about how much cash we are going to have to shell out to return it.
04. 5 weeks until the big race! We had a setback in our training when we missed our long runs two weeks in a row. We paid for it the next week but we're back on track. Tuesday I ran my fastest time yet!
05. This week I was determined to get back on my healthy eating kick. Didn't happen. I caved on Tuesday night. The whole point of me running this race was to lose these last 6 pounds. Not happening. Instead it's now 10 pounds. Honestly!
06. Our lease is up on the Subaru this weekend. I am going to miss my car but not the payment. I am nervous about how much cash we are going to have to shell out to return it.
07. My parents are awesome, last time they were here they drove down an extra car for us to use for a while. Love them!
08. I am getting really excited for our date Friday night. Dinner+Rex-Kids=Bliss!
2 comments:
Your girls are so cute! So what race are you running? Are you doing with with your hubby? If so I am quite jealous. I don't think Ross has ran more than 10 time in the 5 and 1/2 years we have been married. lol. And I hear ya on the eating healthy. I KNOW that is my problem and why I can't drop the last few pounds. Why can't self control just be bought in pill form? I would be all over that!
We are running the HavasuHalf together on April 10th. I am excited, it's my first race. We have yet to run together so it should be interesting. Rex is a much better runner than I am.
Post a Comment