Saturday, March 6, 2010

Sometimes I just can't help myself...



The other night I was going through some pictures
and came across this {gem} from Lucy's 1st birthday:


What's so great about this picture?
Well my friends, look closer:


I was in stitches over it for a good 30 minutes.
Naturally, it was blown up and set as our desktop.

7 comments:

Brittani said...

I even made rich see that picture! I also love the new side addition talking about you guys.

Kailee Joy said...

tehehe... I may have shed a tear from laughing so hard! :)

Michelle Akauola said...

oh you and I have such a cruel humor. That is really funny

Beach_Crew said...

Funny! My kids love to pause the DVD player to see if they can get funny faces like that one on the tv screen. I'll have to share this post with them! :) I'm sure Rex will be flattered.

Megan said...

Was this face made on purpose? Either way I love it. It's a beaut ;)

*natalie said...

No Megan, it was most definitely not on purpose. He has tried to tell me otherwise but I am not buying it.

Kristen Kohler said...

i had to show tom and he didn't even recognize him at first! so hilarious!