Friday, September 18, 2009

Sweet Victory

For years I have been wanting a pair of designer jeans.
The only problem was cute jeans didn't look good or feel comfortable on my out of shape/soft body.
So, when I started working out and eating better after Lucy was born,
I told myself the ultimate reward of slimming down would be a good pair of jeans.

Well, last week when my Mom was here, we did some shopping and
I look what I found:




In a smaller size than I ever thought possible. Sweet victory indeed!



4 comments:

Brittani said...

is that you??? you are one hot mama! i love the shoes too. i can't wait to get some sweet jeans

Keith and Nicci said...

yeowzers!

Jesse said...

Very nice! A great reward for all your work.
Ditto on the shoes. Love. Them.

Beach_Crew said...

WOOOHOO! They look GREAT!! Congratulations on all your hard work. You look fantastic!