Worked out everyday but Sunday.
Ran 6 miles.
Did 900 crunches.
Lifted 280 pounds.
With 496 reps.
All for 2 pounds. 2 pounds!
And the most frustrating part of all, I could probably put it right back on in one day.
Ran 6 miles.
Did 900 crunches.
Lifted 280 pounds.
With 496 reps.
All for 2 pounds. 2 pounds!
And the most frustrating part of all, I could probably put it right back on in one day.
4 comments:
Maybe you need a little chocolate to get over your platou. But 2 pounds is still pretty great so much better than nothing.
maybe you need to start nursing both girls and then you will burn some extra calories. haha. I am sure there are some great websites on how to teach your older daughter to nurse alongside you squirmy 9 month old!
Great job!
And I'd like to know why it is so hard to loose when it is SO easy to gain. Drives me nuts.
Cori, on the other hand, simply has to say, "Hmm. I think I should loose 5 pounds." And then his metabolism says, "Sorry, what was that? 5 pounds? I'll get right on it. Go ahead with that double bacon cheeseburger. I gotcha covered." And poof! 5 pounds gone. Also drives me nuts.
You're my hero.... and you look fabulous!
Post a Comment