Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday America!


We decided to brave the heat and stay in Phoenix for the 4th of July.
Oh, and let me tell you...it was hot!
So naturally, we went swimming.



Followed by more swimming and a BBQ with great friends.


The Babies

{Wess & Journey, Rex & Lucy, Brittani & Cara, Kristen & Kyre}

The Big Kids
{Tom & Owen, Kennedy, Ty, Ryann, and Oakley}

And enjoyed some marginal fireworks.
It was a great weekend!

Lucy and Kennedy before Church on Sunday
{Does Lucy's dress look familiar Michelle?}
.
I woke up this morning definitely not ready to start another week.

3 comments:

Brittani said...

they are sooo cute. i love the toddler one i might steal it and add it to my blog!

Michelle Akauola said...

How cute do they look.I love it but missed you here this year.But i guess I can wait until you come in a few weeks. We love you and cant wait to see you.

Heather said...

Now that's how to stay COOL :) I love your blog. It's sassy as usual :) We love you guys!