and think you don't need a nap come noon.
And, I am pretty sure she pooped her pants since I was blasted with a potent stench
before even opening the door to check on her.
I am really looking forward to my dinner-and-a-movie date tonight,
6:00 can't come soon enough!
before even opening the door to check on her.
I am really looking forward to my dinner-and-a-movie date tonight,
6:00 can't come soon enough!
6 comments:
So funny. Bummer about the poopy pants though. Enjoy your night out!
hahaha. i am not laughing at you. i am laughing with you... breathe in... breathe out!
She's such a cute little thing! I love that she still has her bunny!!! I remember back when you put it in her bed because she couldn't keep a pacifier in her mouth (four months old or something?). I can't believe it has lasted this long!!
Oh she is such a cutie! We went and saw UP tonight it was so funny and cute and a little sad it just makes you think to how great it is to be a mom. You will think back to these times and laugh forever. Give them kisses from me. ( It kind of reminds me of the time you pooped in the tub then freked out lol)love ya
Oh dear Nat, I'm sure that wasn't a pleasant stench! Just remember that the moments like these you will remember forever! And, one day Kennedy will have a child that does the same thing too her! She does look adorable though!
While we're on the subject of K.. Jane, we've had her bubble song in our heads on and off... :)
Post a Comment