Tuesday, June 30, 2009

The Challenge - Part Deux




On Sunday, we had our final weigh in for the fitness challenge. If you recall, this final weigh in was to ensure we kept the weight off that was lost during the first 3 months of the competition. If we didn't maintain, we would have to mail out those humiliating before pictures in our bathing suits. I am happy to report that all four of us met our goals for the second time. Over the past six months, Rex and I have lost at total of 19 and 22 pounds, respectively. Whew!

Now what? I guess the half marathon. Although I am starting to believe I am not cut out for long distance running. It has taken me six months, running 3 times a week, to work up to 2 miles. We will see how it goes...

4 comments:

The Damron Doc said...

That is so AWESOME! Lucy looks so big in her pictures...I can't believe how fast they are growing!

Keith and Nicci said...

You can do it! Congrats to all of you, although it would have been hilarious to hear that someone had to send one of those pics out...:)

Garin and Katrina said...

Natalie that is so funny Garin and I are trying to get ready for a half marathon, I'm up to 3.5 miles, and the race is 3 weeks away. Garin hasn't ran yet, he still thinks we can do it. I am starting to have doubts. 13 miles is sooo far.

Garin and Katrina said...

You guys have the cutest girls. I can't believe how big they are all ready.