I got 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep last night for the first time in 5+ months!
We stared Lucy on rice cereal yesterday.
Her pediatrician told me that if I gave it to her 30 min before bedtime,
she wouldn't need to eat again for 12 hours.
So we put her to bed expecting to hear some crying throughout the night.
She didn't even wake up once.
I felt awesome this morning!
(Except for my really full and painful chest)
We stared Lucy on rice cereal yesterday.
Her pediatrician told me that if I gave it to her 30 min before bedtime,
she wouldn't need to eat again for 12 hours.
So we put her to bed expecting to hear some crying throughout the night.
She didn't even wake up once.
I felt awesome this morning!
(Except for my really full and painful chest)
3 comments:
I am so jealous.
congrats congrats congrats! i am glad I got to hear this note worthy news over the phone and not the blog. that makes me happy because that is how it should be for bestest friends!
That is so great. Sleep makes a HUGE difference in a mommy's life. Having swollen sore ladies is no fun at all. Here's hoping everything will adjust pronto!
Post a Comment