Thursday, September 25, 2008

Latest Projects

A few weeks ago, my friend Brittani and I had fun making these cute clippies for our little girls. It got me jump started on other craft projects I have been wanting to do but somehow haven't found the time.


I really liked the big flowers until I realized they were paper
and not silk (after I had them all put together of course).
We'll see how long they last, I might be making what feels like my 40th trip to Michael's or Joanne's to replace them.



Kennedy sporting the flower look


My attempt to make the cloth diaper burp rags look cute



Originally I was going to make a quilt for Kennedy's big girl room.
I started buying fabric then found a duvet
that was just perfect for the room.
Instead of letting all the fabric go to waste I made one of these:

The Carseat Blanket




Hopefully it won't still be in the 100's come December so I can actually use it!

3 comments:

Brittani said...

look at your "craftiness" how fun!

Michelle Akauola said...

Way cute! (as Kenny would say)I love them you did a way better job than I did. I love the doll touch in the car seat. Did KJ have to do that. I guess now that you have that blanket you might have to come to utah to use it.Oh we are on are way to sonic wish you were here.

Kailee Joy said...

Very cute... it almost makes me wish I had a little girl!!