Look at the precious face!
Almost got it
Hang Loose
Do we have another thumb sucker on our hands?
Look at those lips!
I was really excited for Kennedy to come because I thought it would make it more real for her but she was more interested to all the fun toys they had around the office. Her attention span was about 2 seconds when it came to looking at her baby sister on the big screen. She kept saying, "Mommy's tummy yucky." She also liked laying up on the bed with me and helping the ultrasound technician move the camera around.
Thanks Brittani for the fun baby shower gift!
10 comments:
OK my kids are aficially a little freaked out and not to mention a little confused. Kylena is asking me why I keep calling her baby sister and thinks you should name her sidney. love kylena
Oh I forgot to mention how fun that is so crazy that you can see her so good. Ive had a lot of ultra sounds but never do I remember seeing the baby that well.
that is an awesome ultrasound machine! Wow!! Great pictures. I am so excited for you guys!
Cool pictures!! I"ve never had one of those before. So amazing! So glad all seems healthy and well...
her little nose and lips are so adorable - another cute one on the way!
So cute! You are so lucky that she was awake. Baby Kate slept through the whole thing with her hand over her face! Wierd the only time I swear she was asleep all day! Do you guys have names yet?
Holy cow, this is amazing! The pic is so incredibly clear. How fun must that have been.
The clips are so cute. I made a bunch for Laine last year, we have 1 or 2 left, if we can ever find them, and they are of course the ones that weren't our faves or she has no colors that match them. They were so fun though, as soon as I can borrow a glue gun with a plug that works here I will make a whole other batch that will likely only last a year too...
I hung a cute polka dot ribbon from her Shower rod and clipped them all on it all the way down. -Beyond being extremely handy and useful, it make a way cute decoration! -You probably already thought of it, but just in case!
I'm on the same page as Kennedy, how old is she? Those damn 3D/4D ultrasounds freak me out a little.
Wow Natalie congrats!!! thats so exciting!! its so much fun having lots of girls they will be best friends growing up and forever! I'm really happy for you!!
Wow, it's getting close (although, at this stage, is it EVER close enough?). So fun to get a sneak peak at your little one. Good luck getting sleep (in reference to your more recent post). I've only gotten 2.5 solid hours each of the last 2 nights! I may go crazy before this guy comes! I hope you find a solution.
Post a Comment