A great vacation. We had such a good time in Utah this week. It was a much needed break for all of us.
A Safe trip home. I am not saying it was a pleasant trip home...just a safe trip home. I was pretty miserable from Kanab to Flagstaff. The misery included some major pucking on my part. But Kennedy was so good even though she decided not to take a nap the entire 11 hours of driving and Rex got us safely to Phoenix. No more road trips for us anytime soon!
Our Freedom. On our drive home we listened to 1776 by David McCullough. I am amazed and humbled by what those men had to go through for us to enjoy our freedom today.
Modern Technology. On Wednesday, if the little peanut can hold still, we will be finding out the sex of our baby. It has been a rough 19 weeks and I really need this boost to get me through the next 20 weeks. But most importantly, we hope the baby is healthy and strong.
No comments:
Post a Comment