Monday, May 19, 2008


Baby #2 is coming our way
November 30ish

19 comments:

Kenningtons said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Rex, your expression is too funny! We are thrilled for the both of you.

Tyler V said...

Congrats!!! How exciting...and very frightening. Hey, good news, you still have man on man defensive coverage! The second is so fun...and the pregnancy goes much more quickly!

Matt and Allyson said...

Congratulations you two...Rex's face is perfect!

Jenni said...

Congratulations!! I loved being pregnant the second time. I hope you are feeling well!

Frampton Family said...

EEH! Congrats on this exciting news You two! I hope you're over the morning sickness by now.

Brittani said...

you dorks... what a way to announce it... I still haven't told Rich and i don't plan on it... so one of you better get on that and let him know before you start getting fat and he gets mad at me! haha (you have to do the gallant george laugh from wiggles) By the way, when are you going to call me and get home?

Hansen Family said...

Congratulations! We thought your announcement was really cute. Hope everything is going well. The Hansen grandchildren clan will be doubling in just a matter of months!

Jennifer M said...

Great news! The more the merrier!

Natalie Que said...

Hhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy RRrrrrrreeeeeeeexxxxxx and Natalie!!! A big congratulations to both of you on the upcoming addition to the family. If there is one thing the world needs, it is more Hansen's (although it is more the Natalie side of the Hansen equation). Great Sex Rex!

Ben

Annie K said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. We need to see you guys and I still have your book.

The Damron Doc said...

Alright! Babies close to the same age! I love it! I love being pregant with someone....now we can get big together! Congrats!

Keith and Nicci said...

Yah!!! Now we can go swimming with our pregnant bellies all summer:) Glad the secret is out!

Natalie Que said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! How are you feeling Nat? I hope you are well and feeling great.

Mrs. Ordinary said...

Nice work.

Lindsay G said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you (and a little jealous;) We decided we are going to have twins first so we can catch up to everyone! BTW, we gave in and started a blog (I have to warn you there isn't anything on it yet but it should get better) http://sethandlindsaygonzalez.blogspot.com

Deja said...

Yeah!! That is so exciting! Congrats. Hope you are feeling well. Luckily Kennedy is so dang cute, whatever you pop out next will be just as cute!!

Kailee Joy said...

AHAHAHAH!! Your having another baby! I am so excited for you, congrats!:)

Jesse said...

Wonderful news! Hope you are feeling well.

Patience said...

YAY!! Congratulations! Hey Chris and I are up in Tahoe this weekend and I was doing some baking. I came across your Fudge Jumbles recipe and I had to make them. Ahh...the memories...maybe we will play some speed scrabble tonight in your honor. We are adding to our family too. We just got a puppy! Baby steps....