Sunday, April 6, 2008

God's Kindness



A much better week. Although Kennedy caught her Dad's cough, we had a much smoother week. We slept better, we ate better, and we were all around more happy!

A wonderful General Conference. It was so nice to stay at home most of the weekend and enjoy conference in the comfort of our own home. We had a nice breakfast over at the H*'s this morning and our kids played quietly so that we could listen to the counsel of these great men and women.

A prophet of God. Even though I missed seeing President Hinkley's beaming face, I felt the spirit touch my heart as one by one, each speaker testified that President Monson was called of God. I enjoyed his funny stories and how sweetly he spoke of his dear Francis. I am grateful for his many years of service in the church and his wonderful example.


2 comments:

Jesse said...

Conference is always such a breath of fresh air. Hope everyone is up to 100% over there!

Deja said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you found me too! You have the cutest little girl. Oh my gosh..she is a doll! And I hope that you are feeling better. I am going to love keeping up with you and your family!!