Sunday, October 28, 2007

NYC: The Vacation

My Mom is the best! About every year she takes us on a "girls only" trip somewhere. I have come to appreciate these adventures much more now that I have a baby. This was by far my favorite girls trip. It was nice just to be able to have a full conversation without being interrupted by one of our kids. We ate at all our favorite restaurants, saw a few Broadway musicals, took a bicycle taxi through Central Park, found the perfect souvenirs for the kiddos at FAO Schwartz, and spent a good hour on the nine floor of Macy's looking at all the Christmas trees.





Thanks Mom for the fantastic trip!

3 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

I must say I'm pretty jealous of your fun trip:) By the way, you look gorgeous in your formal dress from The Wedding!

~Nicci

Frampton Family said...

Aww! How fun it must have been to NYC!! I've never been there. So needless to say, I'm envious of you girls Nat. I want to hear all the details of your fun adventure. I wish I was able to watch the wedding here in Zurich. We don't get American tv though. Hey, I don't know if I told you, but I'll be in AZ from Nov 23th-29th. Where will you be around that time? I would really love to see you.

Janelle

Kenningtons said...

What a fun tradition your family has!!