Monday, August 6, 2007

Tagged....Twice!

A few people tagged me, so I have to post my answers to the following things on the blog. I don't think I am going to be able to get Rex to do it!

Jobs I've held:
1. Mom
2. Electronic Banking Specialist
3. Bank Teller
4. Just about every job you could have in a grocery store thanks to my Dad!

Places to go for a weekend getaway:
1. Home - meaning Utah or Idaho
2. Disneyland
3. Anywhere that is under 100 degrees

Movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Pride and Prejudice - oh wait, I have watched that over and over
2. As Good As it Get's
3. And if it was up to my husband...The Transporter

My Guilty Pleasures:
1. Eating out
2. Spending Money
3. Naps


Places I have lived:
1. Mt. Pleasant, UT
2. St. George, UT
3. Provo, UT
4. Phoenix, AZ

What were most likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?
1. He looks old...what is he doing in a Dixie College singles ward
2. This might be someone that I would have a lot in common with
3. Maybe he will ask me out!

Places I have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. New York
3. The Caribbean
4. A tour of all the church history sites

Favorite Foods (more like favorite restaurants for me):
1. Cafe Rio
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Olive Garden
4. Outback

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the dog house?
1. Um....the only way!

Websites I visit (Almost Daily):
1. MSN
2. Blogs
3. Email
4. People

Best first kiss landmark:
1. Outside the condo in St. George overlooking the beautiful city. Rex also proposed there!

Places I'd rather be right now:
1. On a vacation with Rex and Kennedy

Now I get to pick 4 other blog buddies to do this!
I am pretty sure just about everybody has been tagged so I will refrain

1 comment:

Keith and Nicci said...

I loved your getting out of the doghouse tactic - duh! Why didn't I think of that one???